New Toronto Co-operative Nursery School Provides
A stimulating preschool in an enriched and nurturing environment
Morning program for children aged 2 1/2 - 4 years
Two qualified and experienced teachers
Well equipped indoor and outdoor facilities
- Offered two, three or five mornings a week (9:15-11:45 am)
- Designed for preschool aged children 2.5 - 4 years old
- Cooperative preschool committed to physical, emotional, social and cognitive growth and development of children through a quality play-based program
- Low adult to child ratio of 1:5
- Max class size of 16
- Includes special trips and educational visitors
- Runs Sept. to June
- Outdoor play structure
- Parent Duty Days, Job & Fundraising activities
Saturday, October 23, 2016 -- 10:00-2:00 p.m.
Rotary Peace Park, 25 Eleventh St.
Bring your family, Bring your friends, bring your wagon and don't forget to bring home a pumpkin!
VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE FACILITY
New Toronto Co-operative Nursery school was founded in 1973 with the mandate to provide a rewarding pre-school experience in the Lakeshore area.
It is a parent-run, cooperative, non-profit nursery school that strives to meets the physical, social, intellectual, emotional and creative needs of the preschooler.
The school helps parents acquire a better understanding of their children by means of participation in the school program, and open communication between parents and teachers.